Monday, June 2, 2014

Always Sunny











Greetings from Philadelphia! It has been a crazy two weeks. I graduated from NYU, first at Radio City and then at Yankee Stadium. I was so proud and fortunate to have my friends, boyfriend, and family there to support me. My last couple days in New York were spent hanging out on rooftops and celebrating graduation alongside friends. The stress and fear surrounding packing and moving to a new city was dwarfed by the joy and hopefulness that new adventures bring. Don't get me wrong there were tears (of both frustration and sadness), but in hindsight those emotions weren't as powerful as the joys of graduation and the excitement of moving away from my college stomping ground to somewhere I can start fresh. Since I've been here I've explored my new neighborhood both on foot and on my new bike! Last night I went to see Luke Bryan with my love. That man is one heck of a performer! My boyfriend and I were swaying from side to side while watching Luke's (yes, we're on first name basis) antics unfold. With the beautiful night and songs about sunny days and drinking beer, it was the perfect start to the summer. While I'm currently unsure of what the future holds, I know the warm weather will bring good things along with it!

No comments :

Post a Comment