Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday Sandwiches: Berry Park













I betcha missed, if you even remember, Sunday Sandwiches! This Sunday: Berry Park in Williamsburg. Yesterday was my good friend Jess' 21st birthday and there was no better way to celebrate than some cocktails at a rooftop brunch spot! Senior Formal was on Saturday night, which meant I didn't get to bed until late. I had planned on spending the day hermited inside, watching some OC with my lady friend, but it was such a beautiful day that we figured we needed to get out! Berry Park is cute as can be and all of their food is incredible. We shared a big bowl o' fries with ketchup and mayo, then the majority of us got eggy, cheesy croissants. I don't quite understand how croissants are so buttery delicious and light at the same time, but I'm not complaining. They keep my belly full and happy. A day spent with great friends, good food, and lots of foosball is always a successful one in my mind!

1 comment :