Saturday, March 12, 2016

School House Rock







Dress: Forever21, shoes: thrifted, slip: thrifted, necklace: target, sunnies: Forever 21

I am beyond excited to be heading to Oregon and the Redwoods for a couple days with my boyfriend tomorrow morning. It's been a while since I've taken a long vacation and it is overdue. My birthday is on Monday (pi day), so I celebrated in Philly with friends on Friday. This is the outfit I wore to dinner with roommate, followed by BYOB minigolf and one too many liters at the beerhall with friends. I am so grateful for the wonderful support group I have in my life. Can't wait to spend my birthday in a new city with my love. Make sure to follow my adventures on instagram!

Instagram

4 comments :

  1. HAPPY (slightly early) BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!! Hope you have the best day with your boyfriend exploring!!! :) P.S. Love the dress and lipstick in these photos :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lovely! Hope you have a lovely day. P.S. Cute outfit! x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great vacation and you look wonderful! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress!
    kisses from dubai ❤️
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete