Thursday, August 27, 2015

I'm back!























Well, I'm back! This morning when I was looking through my pictures for a #tbt, I realized how little I've documented over the past year. When I was regularly keeping a blog, it reminded me to take pictures and make mental notes of my surroundings. 

I stopped blogging when my life was in a period of flux - I had just graduated from college, packed up my life and moved to West Philly to look for a job while subletting. I felt completely alone in a new city, though I had friends and family here. It was a summer of waiting - to hear back from employers, to find an apartment, to actually move. I ended up taking a job where I wasn't happy, just so I wouldn't burn through all my savings. It is hard to write and reflect in such a period of uncertainty. In the last year I have moved in with my best friend (our third city living in together), quit the job I hated for one that I love, started creating again, fallen deeper in love, and gotten to intimately know a city that once seemed so foreign. 

I am still in a period of flux, I'm beginning to understand that this feeling might never go away, but this time the uncertainty about the future exciting! In addition to making a big change about my future plans, I have a couple music festivals, creative endeavors and travel goals coming up!

I have tried as best I can to try to put up pictures that show what I've done this last year - exploring Philadelphia, lots of camping, concerts, and travel. The next couple posts will be a combination of new updates and catching up on past adventures, I hope you'll stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. Change is always so difficult and glad everything work out well for you and still loving the new job.
    All the best dear and i hope the connection continues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is always so difficult and glad everything work out well for you and still loving the new job.
    All the best dear and i hope the connection continues

    ReplyDelete