Monday, January 14, 2013

Philly




















I went to visit my brother and Katherine this weekend in Philly. I got to see David and his puppy on my way down which was nice! We spent the whole time in Philly eating, playing with Basil Bunny and catching up. I couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend! I know you probably thought eating delicious, gluttonous food was reserved only for tramping around Europe but that's just not true. On the menu: spicy PB&J, maple bacon and white chocolate pretzel donuts, ranch fried chicken, enchiladas with lobster, crab and shrimp, churros and a burger with bacon, cheese and an egg. A bit overindulgent wouldn't you say? That's just who I am. Katherine took me to City Planter, the greatest plant store where I got a couple things for terrariums. Also as a side note: the blue sweater I'm wearing was knit by Katherine. Isn't it beautiful?

1 comment :

  1. Yay! So happy to see all the pictures and relive the food memories from this week! Make sure to post pictures of the little plant you got when you put it in a pot or jar!!

    ReplyDelete